Nebraska Volleyball 2027

Metro area and region sports discussion
User avatar
nebugeater
City Council
Posts: 110972
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:07 pm
Location: Gretna NE

Nebraska Volleyball 2027

Post by nebugeater »

NOTE: This is a new thread for 2027 since this is info on the 2027 schedule, and I want to keep the threads clean. Please keep current season discussion in the 2026 thread

The Huskers will play at the @AVCAVolleyball Match Point Invitational — AVCA’s inaugural spring event featuring eight of the nation’s elite programs.
April 10-11 2027
Freedom Hall in Louisville, Ky
The event will feature six of the nation’s top programs, Nebraska, Louisville, Kentucky, Pitt, Stanford and Wisconsin, with two additional programs to be announced at a later date that round out the eight-team field.


https://huskers.com/news/2026/10/1/nebr ... atch-point
For the record  NEBUGEATER does not equal BUGEATER    !!!!!!!
User avatar
Greg S
City Council
Posts: 8996
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2004 3:46 pm

Re: Nebraska Volleyball 2027

Post by Greg S »

I wonder what the NIL component is in this? There has to be one, right?
User avatar
nebugeater
City Council
Posts: 110972
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:07 pm
Location: Gretna NE

Re: Nebraska Volleyball 2027

Post by nebugeater »

Greg S wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2026 3:54 pm I wonder what the NIL component is in this? There has to be one, right?
I would assume so too, but have not seen anything. With six of the eight announced, this will be one heck of a field.
For the record  NEBUGEATER does not equal BUGEATER    !!!!!!!