Best Places to live from Money Magazine
-
Swift
- Planning Board
- Posts: 2887
- Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:13 pm
- Location: NYC
Best Places to live from Money Magazine
Wow, now that is some professional journalism.
-
DTO Luv
- City Council
- Posts: 9644
- Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2004 4:22 pm
Best Places to live from Money Magazine
I thought the added (evil laugh) was pretty professional too.Swift wrote:Wow, now that is some professional journalism.
DTO
-
TechnicalDisaster
- Parks & Recreation
- Posts: 1649
- Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2004 4:47 pm
- Location: I got old...
Best Places to live from Money Magazine
I don't read the OWH that often (and only the online edition if I do), do our reporters treat Lincoln, Des Moines, Kansas City, the same way they write about us? I mean, why all the freakin hate?
-
DTO Luv
- City Council
- Posts: 9644
- Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2004 4:22 pm
Best Places to live from Money Magazine
No. The OWH is pretty decent to our neighbors but there have been a few times in the last few years that we have shoved things in their face. (Mostly about the Qwest Center and other DT developments.)
Lincoln and the rest of Nebraska just don't like Omaha.
Lincoln and the rest of Nebraska just don't like Omaha.
DTO
-
praymojo420
- Home Owners Association
- Posts: 122
- Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:03 am
- Location: Downtown where DTO doesn't live
-
Locke
- Home Owners Association
- Posts: 103
- Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2005 1:20 pm
- Location: Washington D.C. / Omaha
Best Places to live from Money Magazine
Wait a minute - you're saying people actually read the Lincoln Journal-Star? I find that hard to believe.
For shits and giggles I just went to their website. The lead headline is "Probe Finds 52 Problems." Huh?
Nice. Now THAT's quality work.
For shits and giggles I just went to their website. The lead headline is "Probe Finds 52 Problems." Huh?
Nice. Now THAT's quality work.
"The dogmas of the quiet past are inadequate to the stormy present." - Abraham Lincoln
-
MTO
- City Council
- Posts: 7783
- Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:49 am
- Location: Dundee
Best Places to live from Money Magazine
Feelings mutual.Lincoln and the rest of Nebraska just don't like Omaha.
15-17, 26, 32
-
Linkin5
- County Board
- Posts: 4885
- Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2004 7:59 pm
Best Places to live from Money Magazine
obviously the moron that wrote this does not reflect everyone from Lincoln, so don't get so bent out of shape.
Anyway, I'm sure (actually I just really hope) this article gets her fired. If she can't do more research than that she shouldn't be writing for anyone.
-
MTO
- City Council
- Posts: 7783
- Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:49 am
- Location: Dundee
Best Places to live from Money Magazine
We know, just the least I can say for that even getting through.
15-17, 26, 32
