BNL

Omaha's dining, arts and music scene
Maverick
Home Owners Association
Posts: 177
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:54 pm
Location: Minneapolis

BNL

Post by Maverick »

Barenaked Ladies are finally coming back to Omaha on Nov. 14 ;) Tickets go on sale on Saturday... of course, I've already got mine. Section: Main Floor, Row 1. :lol:
almighty_tuna
City Council
Posts: 106377
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2004 1:34 pm
Location: Somewhere between downtown and Colorado

BNL

Post by almighty_tuna »

I would love to go to this show. Unfortunately, the Alice in Chains at Sokol and Blue October at Pershing will empty my concert budget. :(
jsheets
Human Relations
Posts: 596
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2004 12:06 pm
Location: West Papio Lakes

BNL

Post by jsheets »

And isn't Alice in Chains on the same night?
almighty_tuna
City Council
Posts: 106377
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2004 1:34 pm
Location: Somewhere between downtown and Colorado

BNL

Post by almighty_tuna »

ooh, it is. bullocks!!!
Maverick
Home Owners Association
Posts: 177
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:54 pm
Location: Minneapolis

BNL

Post by Maverick »

This will be the 8th time I've seen BNL. They put on the best show of any band I've ever seen. I saw them open for Dave in Manhattan (NY, not Kansas) last summer, and they were by far the highlight of the 8 bands or so that played all day.

Previous places I've seen them:

Minneapolis
St. Paul
Kansas City, twice (once during the "Peep Show" tour of small venues)
Chigago (State St. Christmas Special)
Sioux City
Manhattan, NY, Dave Mathew's Island Getaway