performing at Amerisports Sports Bar tonight and tomorrow night.
'Idol' fourth season star Bice to perform at Ameristar
'American Idol' Bo Bice
-
icejammer
- County Board
- Posts: 3569
- Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 11:39 am
- Location: Council Bluffs
'American Idol' Bo Bice
"Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved."
--William Jennings Bryan
--William Jennings Bryan
-
MTO
- City Council
- Posts: 7783
- Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:49 am
- Location: Dundee
-
Big E
- City Council
- Posts: 8176
- Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2005 11:12 am
-
MTO
- City Council
- Posts: 7783
- Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:49 am
- Location: Dundee
'American Idol' Bo Bice
Here let me help. I'm referring to a Mad TV skit that made fun of him. That should explain something.
15-17, 26, 32
-
Big E
- City Council
- Posts: 8176
- Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2005 11:12 am
'American Idol' Bo Bice
There you go. Never seen either show.
I'll be over here hiding from pop culture if anyone needs me. ;)
-Big E
I'll be over here hiding from pop culture if anyone needs me. ;)
-Big E
Stable genius.
-
Swift
- Planning Board
- Posts: 2887
- Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:13 pm
- Location: NYC
'American Idol' Bo Bice
I'll bring the beer.Big E wrote:I'll be over here hiding from pop culture if anyone needs me. ;)
-Big E