Uffda wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2026 4:04 pm
Raiola ended up playing most of the game yesterday against USC as the Oregon’S starting QB got hit hard and was taken to the hospital. Raiola finished 19 for 25 and 289 yards and the win over USC
I noticed the same thing. As soon as I heard that Moore was injured, I knew that Raiola would be coming in during a high pressure game. He performed admirably.
Initially I thought Nebraska would now face Raiola in several weeks but all the reports on Moore have come back good. Sounds like he just has a concussion and is in concussion protocol, so it very well could be Moore back to face Nebraska.
It appears that Raiola transferring from NU worked out well for both parties.
Uffda wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2026 4:04 pm
Raiola ended up playing most of the game yesterday against USC as the Oregon’S starting QB got hit hard and was taken to the hospital. Raiola finished 19 for 25 and 289 yards and the win over USC
I noticed the same thing. As soon as I heard that Moore was injured, I knew that Raiola would be coming in during a high pressure game. He performed admirably.
So, we moved up from 42 to 38 i think. May not be ranked even after Maryland. Though, youd think they give us a token #25 ranking for the Indiana Game.
On Moore, I was surprised Kyler Murray had a similar injury, and he was back after one week. Whether thats good or bad for us? Dunno.
Maryland I'm not worried about. Indiana on the other hand, that's one to be worried about. They're the defending national champions after all. And they're very good under Curt Cignetti.
Interesting fact: the only voter this year on the AP Polls who is local or has Husker ties is Andy Kendeigh. He does not show a vote for the Huskers yet.
For the record NEBUGEATER does not equal BUGEATER !!!!!!!