Get fit and Clean Your Whip!

Discussion of current events, news, the latest happenings in Omaha
ZIPSdetail
New to the Neighborhood
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:53 pm
Location: Omaha Metro Area

Get fit and Clean Your Whip!

Post by ZIPSdetail »

I have teamed up with Omaha Fit Body Boot Camp and we are launching a big event/special type deal. We will be at village pointe this weekend working out and burning fat, but we are also offering a hand wash & wax for only $20 and if you purchase that then you get a $100 gift card to Omaha Fit Body Boot Camp.

The hand wash & wax will have to be redeemed at Z.I.P.'S Detail Center.

The hand wash and wax includes a hand wash, hand wax, vacuum, windows cleaned and tires dressed.($40 value) all for $20

If you have questions or concerns please contact us at 402-709-8720 thanks.
ricko
Parks & Recreation
Posts: 1452
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:54 pm

Get fit and Clean Your Whip!

Post by ricko »

Sounds like an incredible deal. Too bad I don't live in Omaha. I think you should consider kicking it up a level and offer coupons for a Fit Body Booty Camp.
User avatar
nativeomahan
County Board
Posts: 6013
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2004 2:46 pm
Location: Omaha and Puerto Vallarta

Get fit and Clean Your Whip!

Post by nativeomahan »

I ain't gonna go there...
ricko
Parks & Recreation
Posts: 1452
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:54 pm

Get fit and Clean Your Whip!

Post by ricko »

chicken