burgers on Broadway
-
hockeynutt199
- New to the Neighborhood
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:42 pm
- Location: Omaha Metro Area
burgers on Broadway
Is burgers on Broadway closed for good? 
-
skinzfan23
- City Council
- Posts: 11634
- Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2004 5:26 pm
- Location: Omaha/Bellevue
burgers on Broadway
I hope not, I like to go there everytime I come back home. They have some good affordable food.
-
Omababe
- Planning Board
- Posts: 2467
- Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:47 pm
Re: burgers on Broadway
Is it ever open? It always looks closed when I drive by there.hockeynutt199 wrote:Is burgers on Broadway closed for good?
-
thenewguy
- County Board
- Posts: 4347
- Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:50 am
- Location: Council Bluffs
burgers on Broadway
Pretty sure the building got sold, and the new owner(s) did not keep the lease with them.
Go Cubs Go