The Grey Plume?

Have an inside scoop? Word on a new retailer or restaurant? Share it here!
anonymous1

The Grey Plume?

Post by anonymous1 »

Hearing that chef/owner Clayton Chapman is making a LOT of changes, as well as messing with employee hours and not being able to pay them, as well as losing out on taking over some extra space to expand retail programs due to lack of money. Anyone know anything about what might be going on?
User avatar
Globochem
Home Owners Association
Posts: 229
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:59 am
Location: Worldwide

The Grey Plume?

Post by Globochem »

No such thing. TGP has already successfully grown its retail operation selling salamis and coffee rather widely. I have heard absolutely nothing regarding unhappy, or rather unpaid staff. I suspect the retail operation should be open within the year.
User avatar
Linkin5
County Board
Posts: 4886
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2004 7:59 pm

The Grey Plume?

Post by Linkin5 »

Globochem wrote:No such thing. TGP has already successfully grown its retail operation selling salamis and coffee rather widely. I have heard absolutely nothing regarding unhappy, or rather unpaid staff. I suspect the retail operation should be open within the year.
Don't you work for Grey Plume?
Guest

The Grey Plume?

Post by Guest »

Per yesterday's World Herald, they are expanding and adding space to sell products, conduct cooking classes and play host to larger gatherings. We just had our Wedding Dinner (I wouldn't call it a reception) there a couple of weeks ago and the place was packed.