FlatIron Building - Omaha, NE

Share your photographs and videos taken from around the metro
TimelessPhotography
New to the Neighborhood
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:49 am

FlatIron Building - Omaha, NE

Post by TimelessPhotography »

I took this shot in November of 2017. Simple HDR process. One exposure under, one even and one over. Merged them and this was the result. No retouching or any other post-processing except cropping.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Coyote
City Council
Posts: 34366
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 11:18 am
Location: Aksarben Village

Re: FlatIron Building - Omaha, NE

Post by Coyote »

Great capture! And welcome to eOmahaForums.
User avatar
RockHarbor
Planning Board
Posts: 2083
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:42 am
Location: Silver State

Re: FlatIron Building - Omaha, NE

Post by RockHarbor »

Great shot. That building is definitely one of Omaha's jewels.
I can get pushed out because I'm "too much" for some. Then, an observer of me comes suddenly swooping in to "fill my shoes." People are always more accepting of the new one, because their feathers aren't truly ruffled by them. (Yawn) I can count on it every time.
guy4omaha
Parks & Recreation
Posts: 1278
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2004 4:06 pm
Location: The Big O

Re: FlatIron Building - Omaha, NE

Post by guy4omaha »

Yes, really nice photo!
My old signature got too old. So old it was getting almost as old me as me. Yeah, it was up there in years.