Manawa center wash & gas
-
Countrysidecb
- New to the Neighborhood
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:48 pm
Manawa center wash & gas
Anyone know what is going on here? Car wash and Gas station are being demolished
-
nebugeater
- City Council
- Posts: 110979
- Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:07 pm
- Location: Gretna NE
Re: Manawa center wash & gas
wondered that myself. Saw the signs about 6 weeks ago that their last day was coming up with the date listed That I do not remember.
Guessing there is something planned since there could not have been a lot of overhead to run that and my guess is there had to be some profit there. Of course, it may have been time for reinvestment that wasn't justified
Guessing there is something planned since there could not have been a lot of overhead to run that and my guess is there had to be some profit there. Of course, it may have been time for reinvestment that wasn't justified
For the record NEBUGEATER does not equal BUGEATER !!!!!!!
-
Countrysidecb
- New to the Neighborhood
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:48 pm
Re: Manawa center wash & gas
I heard Costco was coming to the Menards building so figured Costco was putting in their gas pumps at this site. Now Menards has a for sale sign posted out front so no Costco I am guessing
-
nebugeater
- City Council
- Posts: 110979
- Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:07 pm
- Location: Gretna NE
Re: Manawa center wash & gas
That Costco rumor was floated six months or more back. I believe that Costo at some leave of being legit shot it down. Not going to go look for it but that is what I remember.Countrysidecb wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:55 pm I heard Costco was coming to the Menards building so figured Costco was putting in their gas pumps at this site. Now Menards has a for sale sign posted out front so no Costco I am guessing
For the record NEBUGEATER does not equal BUGEATER !!!!!!!
-
EastCB
- Library Board
- Posts: 383
- Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:30 pm
- Location: Council Bluffs
Re: Manawa center wash & gas
BrakesPlus is going in that spot.