Was in Lincoln this weekend. Drove from West Lincoln into downtown on O st. As I was on the bridge driving into downtown and there was a crane and building going up on the right (south) side. Anyone know what that is?
Greg
O St and Haymarket
-
Linkin5
- County Board
- Posts: 4886
- Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2004 7:59 pm
-
Greg S
- City Council
- Posts: 8990
- Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:46 am
Re: O St and Haymarket
No, this was directly to the south of the bridge before you get to 9th. Probably between 6th and 8th.Linkin5 wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:58 am Sounds like you’re referring to the Holiday Inn at 9th and O.
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=17555&start=40
Greg
-
Doctor Fate
- Parks & Recreation
- Posts: 1276
- Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:31 pm
- Location: DC Metro
Re: O St and Haymarket
This building was in the renderings in this Sept. 2020 Journal Star article for the South Haymarket.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Linkin5
- County Board
- Posts: 4886
- Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2004 7:59 pm
Re: O St and Haymarket
Yeah that sounds right, I believe there are several projects in place south of Haymarket.
-
Greg S
- City Council
- Posts: 8990
- Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:46 am
Re: O St and Haymarket
Thanks I think that is it.
Greg
Greg
-
Huskers7664
- New to the Neighborhood
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:23 pm
Re: O St and Haymarket
It is actually something different. The new development is called Canopy park and there will be another parking garage next to it. I walk by it almost every day so I can supplement some pictures.
-
Linkin5
- County Board
- Posts: 4886
- Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2004 7:59 pm
Re: O St and Haymarket
Nice! There is SO MUCH construction going on in downtown Lincoln right now.Huskers7664 wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:31 pm It is actually something different. The new development is called Canopy park and there will be another parking garage next to it. I walk by it almost every day so I can supplement some pictures.
-
Huskers7664
- New to the Neighborhood
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:23 pm
-
Louie
- County Board
- Posts: 4936
- Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:23 pm
- Location: Dundee
Re: O St and Haymarket
Very cool to keep seeing these developments in DT Lincoln.Huskers7664 wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:14 am
And this is where the next parking garage will be added next to the apartment complex
![]()


