Here's a 44 apartment project in the Park Avenue neighborhood. No details on unit types or rents, but standard issue low rise apartment building. Sorry guys, same old apartment building block design. Nice density though on basically two city lots.
Three lots across the street, 518, 522, and 526 S 30th Street will be surface parking, at least for now. The summary does say the owner has plans to build more apartments on those lots.
Thanks for the update. I first thought those would get more row houses but the lot sizes indicated something larger was possible.
Added to Apartment Map and the Index Thread
TIF request for this project. Mostly unchanged, except they increased the number of parking stalls. Also, it doesn't seem like there are intentions to build on Lot 1, but keep it surface parking, which would be heinous. I am happy about the density on Lot 2, but here is a nice example of how parking affects development and land use.
TIF request for this project. Mostly unchanged, except they increased the number of parking stalls. Also, it doesn't seem like there are intentions to build on Lot 1, but keep it surface parking, which would be heinous. I am happy about the density on Lot 2, but here is a nice example of how parking affects development and land use.
Drive pass this the other day. It is Digs on Park Ave. I got confused with what I thought was the other Digs apartment near Leavenworth. Looks nice