Another great Omaha vlog-

Share your photographs and videos taken from around the metro
User avatar
Omaha Cowboy
The Don
Posts: 1013720
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 11:31 am
Location: West Omaha

Another great Omaha vlog-

Post by Omaha Cowboy »

I think it’s so cool when people visit Omaha and discover it’s much “cooler” than what was previously thought..

This content creator made a really nice, honest and short video vlog chronicling his visit to the Big O and vowed to come back and do a more in-depth visit and vlog. Enjoy this-



Ciao..LiO…Peace
Go Cowboys!
User avatar
skinzfan23
City Council
Posts: 11634
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2004 5:26 pm
Location: Omaha/Bellevue

Re: Another great Omaha vlog-

Post by skinzfan23 »

Thanks for posting this video as well. It really is neat to see other outsider's perspectives of our city. They all seem blown away by the things that Omaha offers, and each one adds their own little history that maybe another video didn't highlight.

Always a pleasure to watch!
User avatar
Omaha Cowboy
The Don
Posts: 1013720
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 11:31 am
Location: West Omaha

Re: Another great Omaha vlog-

Post by Omaha Cowboy »

skinzfan23 wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:30 pm Thanks for posting this video as well. It really is neat to see other outsider's perspectives of our city. They all seem blown away by the things that Omaha offers, and each one adds their own little history that maybe another video didn't highlight.

Always a pleasure to watch!
You’re welcome..and I completely agree :thumb: …

Ciao..LiO…Peace
Go Cowboys!
User avatar
Brad
Photographer
Posts: 1036592
Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:03 am
Location: Omaha, NE

Re: Another great Omaha vlog-

Post by Brad »

This one was nice because they mixed in a few different things, like WOWT with Johnny Carson and California Taco. He did have a few facts wrong, but not bad for someone visiting. Nice quality production.
User avatar
skinzfan23
City Council
Posts: 11634
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2004 5:26 pm
Location: Omaha/Bellevue

Re: Another great Omaha vlog-

Post by skinzfan23 »

For these videos, is that their own drone footage...I am guessing so. That is a nice addition to actually walking the streets and also taking video.

And don't forget, he even through in the "Election" reference for Alexadar Payne as well.
User avatar
Brad
Photographer
Posts: 1036592
Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:03 am
Location: Omaha, NE

Re: Another great Omaha vlog-

Post by Brad »

skinzfan23 wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:35 pm For these videos, is that their own drone footage...I am guessing so. That is a nice addition to actually walking the streets and also taking video.
I would assume they are doing their own drone stuff. Seem like almost everyone I follow on YouTube has a drone.

I'm still not sure how all that drone stuff works. Some of those shots were under 2 miles from Eppley. And is he licensed, because he is making ad revenue from YouTube? Or is ad revenue not considered commercial? Seems like a lot of grey area with drones.
skinzfan23 wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:35 pm And don't forget, he even through in the "Election" reference for Alexadar Payne as well.
Even thought that was in Papillion :;):
User avatar
Omaha Cowboy
The Don
Posts: 1013720
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 11:31 am
Location: West Omaha

Re: Another great Omaha vlog-

Post by Omaha Cowboy »

Brad wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 6:20 pm
skinzfan23 wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:35 pm For these videos, is that their own drone footage...I am guessing so. That is a nice addition to actually walking the streets and also taking video.
I would assume they are doing their own drone stuff. Seem like almost everyone I follow on YouTube has a drone.

I'm still not sure how all that drone stuff works. Some of those shots were under 2 miles from Eppley. And is he licensed, because he is making ad revenue from YouTube? Or is ad revenue not considered commercial? Seems like a lot of grey area with drones.
skinzfan23 wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:35 pm And don't forget, he even through in the "Election" reference for Alexadar Payne as well.

Even thought that was in Papillion :;):
I feel like one of us, or all of us, should be his tour guide when he makes a return visit..

He sees like a nice guy to sit down and have some beers with :thumb: …

Ciao..LiO…Peace
Go Cowboys!