Anyone know what all the dirt is being moved for just west of Crescent, IA? Its on the north side of the highway about a half mile west of the Dollar General.
Rumor circling Crescent is a National Chain Steakhouse, but I have my doubts. Its more of an industrial area and there is nowhere near the population to support it.
Map:
Construction West of Crescent. IA
-
Brad
- Photographer
- Posts: 1036560
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004 6:03 pm
- Location: Omaha, NE
Construction West of Crescent. IA
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
-
orangeboots
- Home Owners Association
- Posts: 50
- Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:27 pm
Re: Construction West of Crescent. IA
The assessors website says the land is owned by a construction company out of Blair. I asked my only contact up there a couple weeks ago and he hadn't heard. I
am guessing they are just expanding the current compound.
am guessing they are just expanding the current compound.