Abandoned Oceanside Plaza "Graffiti Tower" Los Angeles

Kansas City, Denver, Minneapolis, and Coast to Coast
User avatar
Renovator2559
Human Relations
Posts: 952
Joined: Tue May 23, 2023 2:48 pm
Location: Midtown Omaha

Abandoned Oceanside Plaza "Graffiti Tower" Los Angeles

Post by Renovator2559 »

Does anyone know what they are planning on doing to the abandoned graffiti tower.
I just came across it in the E line station and see that it's still tagged.

I don't know if it's just me but I like the fonts, uniformity in sizes, which also makes the building more colorful.

Generally I don't like graffiti but I think this is one of the rare situations that it is ok.


Image
Home sweet, home...Omaha!
Nosebot
Home Owners Association
Posts: 105
Joined: Tue May 02, 2023 1:53 pm

Re: Abandoned Oceanside Plaza "Graffiti Tower" Los Angeles

Post by Nosebot »

I see I'm not the only one who thought it looked cool
User avatar
PotatoeEatsFish
Human Relations
Posts: 796
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:59 pm

Re: Abandoned Oceanside Plaza "Graffiti Tower" Los Angeles

Post by PotatoeEatsFish »

Renovator2559 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:25 pm Does anyone know what they are planning on doing to the abandoned graffiti tower.
I just came across it in the E line station and see that it's still tagged.

I don't know if it's just me but I like the fonts, uniformity in sizes, which also makes the building more colorful.

Generally I don't like graffiti but I think this is one of the rare situations that it is ok.


Image
I love it, it's become a symbol of how out of touch building all these luxury condos are when the streets are filled with homeless people around it who need affordable housing.
I hope they just let the tower rot and gain more graffiti as it decays.
#Save(TheBaseandSidesof)TheUglyGrainSilos2025