new mall between 204th and millard?
-
nebport5
- Planning Board
- Posts: 2803
- Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2004 3:13 pm
- Location: 68102
new mall between 204th and millard?
I heard something recently about a mall in the development plan for this area possibly off of Qst. Anyone hear anything else like this?
-
almighty_tuna
- City Council
- Posts: 106376
- Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2004 1:34 pm
- Location: Somewhere between downtown and Colorado
new mall between 204th and millard?
That would surprise me. I thought there was a small stripmall-ish development at 192nd&Q that the naive neighbors were trying to fight. But nothing like a traditional or full-size mall. Its almost developed all the way to 204th anyway. Finding space for such a project seems scarce along Q.
-
Omaha Cowboy
- The Don
- Posts: 1013719
- Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 5:31 am
- Location: West Omaha
new mall between 204th and millard?
It's not a rumor..
From a thread I started on June 2nd:
'Yep..This proposed 'County Line Market' shopping center is even bigger than VP or Shadow Ridge Town Center in Papio.. '
The thread link (there was 2 of them):
http://www.eomaha.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2058
..Ciao..LiO....Peace
From a thread I started on June 2nd:
'Yep..This proposed 'County Line Market' shopping center is even bigger than VP or Shadow Ridge Town Center in Papio.. '
The thread link (there was 2 of them):
http://www.eomaha.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2058
..Ciao..LiO....Peace
Go Cowboys!