Party City Closing All Locations Immediately

News and releases from metro area businesses
ChadJK
Planning Board
Posts: 2504
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:51 pm

Party City Closing All Locations Immediately

Post by ChadJK »

User avatar
nebugeater
City Council
Posts: 110950
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2004 6:07 pm
Location: Gretna NE

Re: Party City Closing All Locations Immediately

Post by nebugeater »

So, the party's over ?
For the record  NEBUGEATER does not equal BUGEATER    !!!!!!!
almighty_tuna
City Council
Posts: 106375
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2004 1:34 pm
Location: Somewhere between downtown and Colorado

Re: Party City Closing All Locations Immediately

Post by almighty_tuna »

That's too bad, they had some neat stuff there. Anymore in this economy though it's always the healthy party stores that are the first to go. Gonna have to get my NYE supplies down at McFatty Town now.
NEDodger
Parks & Recreation
Posts: 1356
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:19 am

Re: Party City Closing All Locations Immediately

Post by NEDodger »

almighty_tuna wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2024 1:57 pm That's too bad, they had some neat stuff there. Anymore in this economy though it's always the healthy party stores that are the first to go. Gonna have to get my NYE supplies down at McFatty Town now.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
remline
Library Board
Posts: 263
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2024 10:38 am

Re: Party City Closing All Locations Immediately

Post by remline »

I was in there just a few days ago looking for Christmas cards. They didn't have any good ones—which evidently caused them to go out of business. :mrgreen:
User avatar
Brad
Photographer
Posts: 1036557
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004 6:03 pm
Location: Omaha, NE

Re: Party City Closing All Locations Immediately

Post by Brad »

remline wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2024 7:19 am I was in there just a few days ago looking for Christmas cards. They didn't have any good ones—which evidently caused them to go out of business. :mrgreen:
If I needed to go get Christmas Cards, I could think of a lot of stores I would go to, but party city would have never crossed my mind. We just make our own and have them printed at a local print shop.
Nosebot
Home Owners Association
Posts: 105
Joined: Tue May 02, 2023 1:53 pm

Re: Party City Closing All Locations Immediately

Post by Nosebot »

I have not been to one in years I kinda already thought they were out of business.
User avatar
damonhynes
Parks & Recreation
Posts: 1278
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:35 pm
Location: Montgomery County, Texas

Re: Party City Closing All Locations Immediately

Post by damonhynes »

nebugeater wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2024 1:56 pm So, the party's over ?
Ain't nothin' but a party.