I'm unfortunately in need of some auto body repair services. I'm in the process of getting estimates and thought I'd check if anyone on here had recommendations.
so far I've been to Charlie Graham on Leavenworth.
thanks
Body shop recomendation
-
nebraska dreamin'
- New to the Neighborhood
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 10:17 pm
-
TechnicalDisaster
- Parks & Recreation
- Posts: 1649
- Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2004 10:47 pm
- Location: I got old...
Body shop recomendation
"B Street Autobody" In Millard is one of the best auto body places in Omaha. Even Omaha Magazine had it ranked ten best. Unfortunately, I married a women who is accident prone and have had to visit them about once every three or four months.
-
Alt(Bayern)München
- Home Owners Association
- Posts: 141
- Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 12:34 am
- Location: 402
Body shop recomendation
I've been hit twice in the last 3 years, and had BStreet do the work each time. I was pretty happy with it both times.
(As an aside do you guys remember on the news a few years ago how the original B-Street owner killed himself?? Sat in a 55 gallon drum of flammable liquid & lit it up...ouch!!!!)
(As an aside do you guys remember on the news a few years ago how the original B-Street owner killed himself?? Sat in a 55 gallon drum of flammable liquid & lit it up...ouch!!!!)
-
omahastylee459
- Parks & Recreation
- Posts: 1017
- Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2004 10:48 pm
- Location: Nashua, NH
Body shop recomendation
yeah bstreet does a great job, especially in their new facility, very nice