Opus Square and other Creighton going ons

Downtown, Midtown, and all parts east of 72nd.
mchine73
Home Owners Association
Posts: 179
Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2005 8:23 pm

Opus Square and other Creighton going ons

Post by mchine73 »

Sorry about starting a new topic but I found some elevations of Creighton's new dorms that are under construction on like 20th and cass.
Image
Elevations on website below:
http://www.creighton.edu/Facility/const ... ations.pdf

Nothing earth shattering keeping within the same style. Apparently the parking garages will also be finished in the red brick. Demolition will begin next month on the Epson building making way for the new living learngin center. Apparently there will be a one screen theater included (as what I've heard from the administration) Creighton really is kicking |expletive| on this master plan and it's only been two years.

Other notes on Creighton:
Student center remodel looks great and really makes the space usable. (I'll try and get some pictures some time this week)

Article from the Creightonian on the changes:
http://press.creighton.edu/090205/news1.html