Dog Day Care Suggestions...
-
AlmostinOmaha
- Home Owners Association
- Posts: 92
- Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2005 12:34 pm
- Location: Physically:Omaha, Historically: California
Dog Day Care Suggestions...
Can anyone recommend a good dog day care in Omaha (preferably west omaha, but would like to hear about any of them!). Thank you!
-
UNMCStudent
- Home Owners Association
- Posts: 92
- Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:19 am
- Location: Midtown
Dog Day Care Suggestions...
How about a fence and a backyard?
-
Swift
- Planning Board
- Posts: 2887
- Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:13 pm
- Location: NYC
Dog Day Care Suggestions...
Bark Avenue Day Care
3727 N 153 St
Omaha, NE
(402) 496-4005
I can't actually recommend anything, as we always had two dogs and would leave them in the backyard with food, water, toys and shelter during the day.
Aaron (Streets) might be able to recommend something as his dad is a vetrinarian.
3727 N 153 St
Omaha, NE
(402) 496-4005
I can't actually recommend anything, as we always had two dogs and would leave them in the backyard with food, water, toys and shelter during the day.
Aaron (Streets) might be able to recommend something as his dad is a vetrinarian.
-
POTUS
- Home Owners Association
- Posts: 119
- Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 6:25 pm
- Location: UNL
Dog Day Care Suggestions...
Most dog day cares in this town are expensive, a lot of them costing more than to board your dog all day and night at a kennel.
If your day is between 9am and 6pm, they can stay at my work, http://www.karsimkennel.com. Otherwise I recommend calling a vet clinic on your side of town and asking them. If you have a veterinarian already selected, a better suggestion is to just use them, if they have room.
If your day is between 9am and 6pm, they can stay at my work, http://www.karsimkennel.com. Otherwise I recommend calling a vet clinic on your side of town and asking them. If you have a veterinarian already selected, a better suggestion is to just use them, if they have room.
-
AlmostinOmaha
- Home Owners Association
- Posts: 92
- Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2005 12:34 pm
- Location: Physically:Omaha, Historically: California
Dog Day Care Suggestions...
Ok...well, I don't have fence yet, and I don't plan on leaving her out in the snowy , freezing days of winter when we have to be gone all day. She's also only housetrained when we're home - she "knocks" on the door with her tail to go outside. But when we're gone, she just goes wherever she wants...which we don't want! Expense is not an issue. In most major US cities, it's not uncommon for people to put there dogs in doggie day care a couple times a week for socialization purposes, so If figured that Omaha must have something. We want somewhere we can leave her all day when we're gone for 5 hours or more.
-
Linkin5
- County Board
- Posts: 4886
- Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2004 7:59 pm
Dog Day Care Suggestions...
What kind of doggy is it?
-
Swift
- Planning Board
- Posts: 2887
- Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:13 pm
- Location: NYC
Dog Day Care Suggestions...
I wish I could do more to reccomend something. We always had two dogs and a "solar powered" doghouse (a result of one of my brother's science projects when he was in junior high) for them in the winter. All of our neighbors had (have) dogs so the socialization thing was never an issue with us.
There might be something online that rates them, but I'm not sure. I think your best chance would be to contact a vet and see which they recomend.
There might be something online that rates them, but I'm not sure. I think your best chance would be to contact a vet and see which they recomend.
-
guy4omaha
- Parks & Recreation
- Posts: 1278
- Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2004 4:06 pm
- Location: The Big O
Dog Day Care Suggestions...
A work colleague of mine has a client who has a doggy watching service. She will come to your home.
I keep forgetting to ask him for the contact information when I am at work. PM me Monday during work hours if you would so I don't keep forgetting.
I keep forgetting to ask him for the contact information when I am at work. PM me Monday during work hours if you would so I don't keep forgetting.
My old signature got too old. So old it was getting almost as old me as me. Yeah, it was up there in years.