Rows at Soma unit
-
Finn
- Parks & Recreation
- Posts: 1387
- Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2004 3:54 am
- Location: DC
Rows at Soma unit
I am purchasing a condo in downtown DC.
Unfortunately, I will not be able to hold on to my unit at Rows at Soma. If anyone knows of someone with an interest in purchasing it, let me know. Thanks in advance.
-
MTO
- City Council
- Posts: 7783
- Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 5:49 pm
- Location: Dundee
-
StreetsOfOmaha
- City Council
- Posts: 6854
- Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 10:46 pm
Rows at Soma unit
Ha, yeah, me too!
"The right to have access to every building in the city by private motorcar in an age when everyone possesses such a vehicle is actually the right to destroy the city."
Lewis Mumford, The Highway and the City, 1963
Lewis Mumford, The Highway and the City, 1963
-
adam186
- Planning Board
- Posts: 2264
- Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:29 am
- Location: Omaha
Rows at Soma unit
That's so nice that you are asking us first
. Would you give me a discount
.
-
TitosBuritoBarn
- Planning Board
- Posts: 3279
- Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2004 1:08 am
- Location: St. Louis
Rows at Soma unit
I bet if all of us eomahans pooled our money together we could buy it! I dunno how we would all be able to live in it though.
-
almighty_tuna
- City Council
- Posts: 106383
- Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2004 6:34 pm
- Location: Somewhere between downtown and Colorado
Rows at Soma unit
Clearly it would be an eomaha party house. Working late downtown and don't want to drive back to the burbs?...stay at the eomaha house. Enjoying a few too many brews at Mr. Toad's?...stay at the eomaha house. Want to take the streetcar to work downtown?...stay at the eomaha house. Want to prank Big E?...stay at the eomaha house!! 
-
Zephyr
- Human Relations
- Posts: 645
- Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2004 1:35 am
- Location: Omaha
Rows at Soma unit
^ Great idea! And we could use it as a starting point for all of our forum meets!
-
Big E
- City Council
- Posts: 8177
- Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2005 5:12 pm
-
Finn
- Parks & Recreation
- Posts: 1387
- Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2004 3:54 am
- Location: DC
Rows at Soma unit
Of course I would give you a discount Asten!
I will be looking to move on the sale as quickly as possible as I am in the process of taking out a mortgage on my DC purchase. Thanks for the responses, I have replied to each. Keep me posted on interest.
Thanks,
Finn
I will be looking to move on the sale as quickly as possible as I am in the process of taking out a mortgage on my DC purchase. Thanks for the responses, I have replied to each. Keep me posted on interest.
Thanks,
Finn