Gritty City Tour

Omaha's dining, arts and music scene
User avatar
Big E
City Council
Posts: 8176
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2005 5:12 pm

Gritty City Tour

Post by Big E »

http://www.omaha.com/index.php?u_pg=1462&u_sid=2217104

We've been meaning to go on this but haven't been able to coordinate in time yet. Anybody go yet?

I'd love to go. I figure I'd Image if they told me about all the "obsolete" buildings in Omaha.

-Big E
Stable genius.
MTO
City Council
Posts: 7783
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 5:49 pm
Location: Dundee

Gritty City Tour

Post by MTO »

It would be fun to go on it with Aaron
15-17, 26, 32
User avatar
Big E
City Council
Posts: 8176
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2005 5:12 pm

Gritty City Tour

Post by Big E »

Looks like we have two threads on this...

Clicky
Stable genius.
eomaha
County Board
Posts: 4176
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 4:29 pm
Location: West Omaha

Gritty City Tour

Post by eomaha »