I just bought a car, and it's filthy inside. What's the best and affordable auto detailer in the Omaha area? Any recommendations?
Thanks in advance.
Any Recommendations? The best auto detailer in town?
-
shengs75
- Home Owners Association
- Posts: 119
- Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 12:18 pm
- Location: I'm west of 72nd, so I guess that's West Omaha.
-
the1wags
- County Board
- Posts: 3853
- Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:43 pm
- Location: Denver
Any Recommendations? The best auto detailer in town?
If you bought it that way, you shoulda made them clean it first.
I wash my own car, so I'm no help at all, sorry. I know there is that one just north of 90th and Center, on the west side of 90th.
-
ladyred
- Home Owners Association
- Posts: 175
- Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:55 pm
- Location: Omaha
Any Recommendations? The best auto detailer in town?
I take my car to Staceys on 90th north of Maple. They seem to do a very good job and I think it is pretty reasonable. You can either leave it or sit and wait.
Patty Beeken
MDS Coordinator Eastern Nebraska Veteran's Home
Serving America's Heroes
There is no time limit to solving a mystery
url=http://postimage.org/]
[/url]
MDS Coordinator Eastern Nebraska Veteran's Home
Serving America's Heroes
There is no time limit to solving a mystery
url=http://postimage.org/]
[/url]-
Asten
- Human Relations
- Posts: 689
- Joined: Thu Dec 09, 2004 8:25 am
- Location: Physically: Chicagoland. Historically: Omaha
Any Recommendations? The best auto detailer in town?
I took mine to Dolphin at 140th & Center last time i was in town - i only had a rudimentary cleaning and vacuuming, but the prices seemed reasonable and they did a pretty good job. I suspect the full detailing would be excellent
-
shengs75
- Home Owners Association
- Posts: 119
- Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 12:18 pm
- Location: I'm west of 72nd, so I guess that's West Omaha.
thanks guy
Thanks all!
-
Coyote
- City Council
- Posts: 34366
- Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 11:18 am
- Location: Aksarben Village
Any Recommendations? The best auto detailer in town?
Thanks for your input MNP, and welcome.