Graphic Arts Project assistance needed...

Visitors and Residents can ask Questions about Omaha here
djc311
Planning Board
Posts: 2140
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 4:44 am
Location: Omaha

Graphic Arts Project assistance needed...

Post by djc311 »

Hey everyone - I'm getting ready to participate in a trade show soon, and I'm having a booth made for the event. However, the rear wall of our display is going to be a very large mural of an image that we can have printed for the display.

I'm pretty handy, but after goofing around a bit with Paint Shop Pro, I gave up - does anyone on this forum enjoy this type of project, and interested in helping me get this completed? I do have some images I'd like to see incorporated into the display - it's merging them all together and making it look really nice is where I'm having the problem.

Anyone wanting to give me a hand with this is welcome to send direct e-mail to [email protected]

:D
MTO
City Council
Posts: 7784
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 5:49 pm
Location: Dundee

Graphic Arts Project assistance needed...

Post by MTO »

I got sperture and photoshop so ill do what i can
15-17, 26, 32