Tech Jobs

Visitors and Residents can ask Questions about Omaha here
User avatar
agibson95
Home Owners Association
Posts: 143
Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 1:45 am

Tech Jobs

Post by agibson95 »

I was wondering if anyone knew of any technical support or supervisor jobs in the Omaha area. I live in Bennington and would love to have a small commute. I have over 15 years experience in the field and would be a great asset to a company.
User avatar
Stargazer
County Board
Posts: 4182
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:06 am
Location: Bennington

Tech Jobs

Post by Stargazer »

Shoot for the Moon... if you miss, you'll land among the stars.
kcisar
New to the Neighborhood
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:59 am

Tech Jobs

Post by kcisar »

Shoot me an email Mr. Gibson. I work for Careerlink.com and would be happy to assist in your search if I can.

KC