No one ever cares but I put together my first draft tonight and wanted to see if anyone had anything major I should include.
http://www.rpapc.com/Download/CouncilBluffs.pdf
You might have guess CB is not me specialty but I like to think I have a good understanding of the major areas.
CB Report
-
Erik
- Parks & Recreation
- Posts: 1524
- Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 5:55 am
wow..
That is a pretty impressive job you did there..
The format and charting is on a major professional level now, and the content rings in a better upbeat pattern to it..
All in all, that presentation, although short, with what I had said previously was an A..
Great job!
The format and charting is on a major professional level now, and the content rings in a better upbeat pattern to it..
All in all, that presentation, although short, with what I had said previously was an A..
Great job!
-
icejammer
- County Board
- Posts: 3569
- Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 4:39 pm
- Location: Council Bluffs
CB Report
I would start by removing the "Sarpy County" headers on Pages 2 and 3! 
"Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved."
--William Jennings Bryan
--William Jennings Bryan