Hello everyone. I was wondering if anyone could direct me to where I might be able to purchase Chinese Fish Balls. Thanks.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fish_ball
Where can I find Fish balls in Omaha?
-
almighty_tuna
- City Council
- Posts: 106383
- Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2004 6:34 pm
- Location: Somewhere between downtown and Colorado
Where can I find Fish balls in Omaha?
I can't say that i've ever looked for fish balls when shopping, but my two best guesses are:
- Asian Food Mart, around 76th & Cass
- Asian Superstore (idk the real name, it's just big) just north of 26th & L, kinda off the onramp to NB 75
- Asian Food Mart, around 76th & Cass
- Asian Superstore (idk the real name, it's just big) just north of 26th & L, kinda off the onramp to NB 75
-
nativeomahan
- County Board
- Posts: 6013
- Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2004 8:46 pm
- Location: Omaha and Puerto Vallarta
Where can I find Fish balls in Omaha?
I never realized that fish had.....oh, never mind.
-
cdub
- Parks & Recreation
- Posts: 1216
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 6:38 pm
- Location: Tempe. AZ
Where can I find Fish balls in Omaha?
He must be like Kanye, a gay fish.