Baker's Candies Greenwood NE

Grand Island, Hastings, Kearney, Des Moines, and the rest of Nebraska and Iowa
User avatar
nebugeater
City Council
Posts: 110947
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2004 6:07 pm
Location: Gretna NE

Baker's Candies Greenwood NE

Post by nebugeater »

I thought we had a topic for Baker's, but my search didn't find it.

I stopped there on Saturday, and it looks like they are making a sizable expansion. The rough-in shows a covered awning area like the current store's, so it will be interesting to see what it will be used for.

I Did a little Googling this morning and did not find any news about their plans.

It's great to see a local business have the success to do this. They have come a long way since they were in the building on the other side of Greenwood

https://bakerscandies.com/


Here are a couple of cell phone pictures I took




Image

Image

Image
For the record  NEBUGEATER does not equal BUGEATER    !!!!!!!