Is Omaha really #2 in the midwest for density?
http://cityranks.com/
I don't buy it, but its cool anyway...
[edit]
nevermind. it loaded us at #2 the first time, but everytime I load the numbers are different. broken or something
Omaha #2 in midwest density?
-
jsheets
- Human Relations
- Posts: 596
- Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2004 12:06 pm
- Location: West Papio Lakes
-
Swift
- Planning Board
- Posts: 2887
- Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:13 pm
- Location: NYC
Omaha #2 in midwest density?
Considering that when I loaded the page, it had Chicago ranked as #3 AND #4, I'm going to guess that the page is not accurate.
It wouldn't surprise me if we were #2 for density in the midwest, or even #1. There was that study done a while ago that had us ranked as the "8th least sprawling city in America."
I know the study is a few years old now, and about sprawl not density, but I'm assuming those factors change slowly
It wouldn't surprise me if we were #2 for density in the midwest, or even #1. There was that study done a while ago that had us ranked as the "8th least sprawling city in America."
I know the study is a few years old now, and about sprawl not density, but I'm assuming those factors change slowly