From today's W-H:
'Hyphy and crunk music hit the streets hard two years ago.
All are sub-genres, or movements, of hip-hop.
Most recently, fans are noticing their marks on urban fashion, dance, slang and car culture. And they're making a buzz in Omaha, too.
Hip-hop and R&B artists Chris Brown, Dem Franchize Boyz and Cherish will perform tonight at the Civic Auditorium, so this is a good opportunity to look at the hip-hop world.'..
The complete W-H piece:
http://www.omaha.com/index.php?u_pg=1458&u_sid=2244398
..Ciao..LiO....Peace
A little Crunk/Hyphy music..
-
Omaha Cowboy
- The Don
- Posts: 1013719
- Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 11:31 am
- Location: West Omaha
A little Crunk/Hyphy music..
Go Cowboys!
-
w8ing
- Human Relations
- Posts: 674
- Joined: Fri May 05, 2006 9:32 pm
- Location: Twin Cities
A little Crunk/Hyphy music..
"hyphy"? I'm behind the times.
I'm going to Nada Surf Thurs and Violent Femmes Fri (if the rain isn't bad).
I'm going to Nada Surf Thurs and Violent Femmes Fri (if the rain isn't bad).
-
Omaha Cowboy
- The Don
- Posts: 1013719
- Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 11:31 am
- Location: West Omaha
A little Crunk/Hyphy music..
Here's some Snap music that I actually like..
Lupe Fiasco (dude's from Chicago):
..Ciao..LiO....Peace
Lupe Fiasco (dude's from Chicago):
..Ciao..LiO....Peace
Go Cowboys!
-
OPlaya
- Home Owners Association
- Posts: 153
- Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:53 am
A little Crunk/Hyphy music..
Haha Crunk is hot right now no doubt especially with Lil Jon leading the way.