Hutong Sushi Grill
7202 Giles Rd Ste 1
La Vista, NE 68128
(402) 575-5646
https://www.hutongsushigrill.com
https://www.hutongsushigrillne.com
https://www.hutongsushigrilllavista.com
Sushi and Japanese restaurant in the La Vista Crossing stripmall in the northwest corner of 72nd & Giles. I believe it opened in 2013.
Hutong Sushi Grill (NWC 72nd & Giles) - CLOSED
-
ChadJK
- Planning Board
- Posts: 2515
- Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:51 pm
Hutong Sushi Grill (NWC 72nd & Giles) - CLOSED
Last edited by ChadJK on Thu Oct 08, 2026 4:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-
ChadJK
- Planning Board
- Posts: 2515
- Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:51 pm
Re: Hutong Sushi Grill (NWC 72nd & Giles)
Anyone know what's going on here? There's a sign in their door saying they're closed for 10 days while they take vacation. However, I'm pretty sure that sign has been up for longer than 10 days. So, today I peaked through the Windows and it looks like the inside is being renovated. I don't know if that means new owners or just a fresh look or both.
EDIT: Google Maps says permanently closed.
EDIT: Google Maps says permanently closed.