Hutong Sushi Grill (NWC 72nd & Giles) - CLOSED

Omaha's dining, arts and music scene
ChadJK
Planning Board
Posts: 2518
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:51 pm

Hutong Sushi Grill (NWC 72nd & Giles) - CLOSED

Post by ChadJK »

Hutong Sushi Grill
7202 Giles Rd Ste 1
La Vista, NE 68128
(402) 575-5646
https://www.hutongsushigrill.com
https://www.hutongsushigrillne.com
https://www.hutongsushigrilllavista.com

Sushi and Japanese restaurant in the La Vista Crossing stripmall in the northwest corner of 72nd & Giles. I believe it opened in 2013.
Last edited by ChadJK on Thu Oct 08, 2026 4:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ChadJK
Planning Board
Posts: 2518
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:51 pm

Re: Hutong Sushi Grill (NWC 72nd & Giles)

Post by ChadJK »

Anyone know what's going on here? There's a sign in their door saying they're closed for 10 days while they take vacation. However, I'm pretty sure that sign has been up for longer than 10 days. So, today I peaked through the Windows and it looks like the inside is being renovated. I don't know if that means new owners or just a fresh look or both.

EDIT: Google Maps says permanently closed. :?: